Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionWittnessing the collapse of worlds ecomy, I started writing about the attitudes tjhat caused this catastrophy, and the attitude that can remedy the situation. Greed vs. Compassion as the battle between good and evil, hence Armageddon in our time.. Myu theory is simple, greed will drive to extinction, while compassion will save the world., or survival of the species depends on an attitude of compassion. I was influenced by by Mother/ Grandmother a devout Catholic who was a classically trained sopra, but would only sing in church where I would accompany her many many tim es, and would sit and listen to every thing.who would tell me that we were all soldiers of God...Hence, my first writing is about religion in our time....
- Author BiographyBorn 12/07/1945 in Laredo, Texas served in USAF in Vietnam 1966/1967 attended NTSU in North Texas and studied Psychology and Sociology.I was a professional musician, played the tenor sax in younger years, President of local archery club during the 1980's. Worked in Mexicon with green card 1980's, terminal manager for U.S. trucking co.'s, 1991 obatined a teaching certificate for bilingual Elementary Education and taught twelve years, fell and got hurt, couldn't work so I retired at 62 and attended tamiu in Laredo Texas on masters for counceling, but I did'nt find a calling there, made a's but changed my mind- Now I want to write, I have had many worldly experiences to draw for my writing.. I started writing about a subject dear to me since I wrote an eaasy on The Protestant ethic and the Idolatruy of money for one of my sociology classes early 1970's. The recent economic collapse encoraged me to write essays on our time, but plan to write some more fiction.and psycho/social, philosophical, and theological perpectives pieces.
- Author(s)MR Luis Adrian Ramirez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.