All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis text approaches the care of dementia patients via the experience of a psychiatrist as well as a caregiver, offering a holistic approach to care that is unlike any other book in the market. Laced with her experiences from both her professional and personal life, Huffington Post columnist and psychiatrist Dr. Carol W. Berman aims to educate mental health professionals on topics that they continue to grapple with, including diagsis and treatment, behavioral challenges among patients, working with n-professional and professional caregivers, hospice care, and many other difficulties professionals face when caring for dementia patients. With the same easy-to-read yet informative tone Dr. Carol W. Berman is kwn for among her various clinical and lay resources, professionals find that this tool is an excellent resource for structuring care plans with the n-professional caregiver struggling with care management. Surviving Dementia: A Clinical and Personal Perspective is an outstanding resource for psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, and other physicians interested in models of dementia care.
- Author BiographyCarol W. Berman, M.D. will be the sole author. I am a clinical assistant professor of psychiatry at NYU Medical Center.
- Author(s)Carol W. Berman
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note7 colour illustrations, 10 colour tables, biography
- Weight162 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.