All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionNo one prepares to fail, so why should you? Starting middle school can be like a splash of cold water in the face. I mean, kick ball and foursquare are way behind you, and what lies ahead is a place you've heard stories about - and t all of them are good. So how do you survive middle school? By kwing what's coming and understanding the secrets of success. Surviving Middle School brings laugh-filled - but extremely helpful - answers that are sure to give a jolt of confidence to any young grom. Written in an engaging and understandable style by veteran youth worker Rick Bundschuh, the co-author of the bestseller Soul Surfer, Surviving Middle School points the way through the potential rip tides that kids face as they enter these unkwn waters. Rick's advice on dealing with the opposite sex, peer pressure, how t to be a geek, and more will make you smile and help you make the most of your big dive into middle school. So jump on in - you may even enjoy the water!
- Author BiographyRick Bundschuh is a youth expert, writer, speaker, and cartoonist. His cartoon was featured in Surfer Magazine for 6 years. He is also the pastor of Kauai Christian Fellowship as well as the manager for the band Spooky Tuesday which his son Justin plays with. He is the former Creative Director for Youth Resources at Gospel Light Publications.With a cartoon style design to many of his books, Rick helps youth leaders capture the attention of the teens they work with. His titles include Micro Messages, which contains 30 reproducible tracts and single page lessons; Velcro Teaching: Making God's Word Stick in the Lives of Your Teens, Big Gulp: Adventures of a Reluctant Missionary (a study of Jonah for high school students), Kickstarters (101 introductions to lessons), and Talk Sheets on Psalms and Proverbs (lessons or lesson enhancers for both high school and junior high students). His upcoming book Passed Thru Fire, contains ideas to keep boys interested in church where they can be guided to godly manhood.
- Author(s)Rick Bundschuh
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.