Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSurviving Mortality Is an explanation of the ultimate purpose of life. Fundamental questions of life; is there a God? where did I come from? who am I? why am I here? is there life after death? and where do I go when I die? are answered. There is, of course, life after death. God has a plan. We are participants in the law of eternal progression. Divine revelations for personal application are defined. Fundamental and specific spiritual truths are summarized. Broad truths of all world religions are embraced. The reader will discover the breadth and depth of our existence. It includes pre and post mortality, the personal nature of God and our relationship to Him. Sweeping eternal laws are defined. Faith verses science is discussed including scientific inferences. The book is a unique approach to faith and the eternal laws and principles that govern our existence. Profound evidence and reason for God, who He is and that He loves you, are presented. Your relationship to God and why your thoughts and behavior matter to Him is clarified. The role of Jesus Christ is explained. Those who question the existence of God, those who are inspired by spiritual laws and principles, those who long for eternal relationships and those who seek the eternal justice of God for every individual will enjoy the book. There are seven sections. A Clarify the existence of God and who He is. Establish it by faith and employ scientific logic. B The law of eternal progression and how it governs all things including us. C The purpose of life and all creation, eternal relationships, what life accomplishes and why. D Our eternal existence, the context of this life, God's plan, our origin and destiny, pre and post-mortal existence, eternal justice and mercy for all who ever lived. E Principles for effective spiritual growth and their eternal impact on us. F Identify who we really are, all our relationships and who we can become. G Provide a perspective on some issues in today's world, including: Symbols, World religions, Atheism as the U.S. state religion, Abortion, Sexual sin and Bullies in faith and the contest of ideas. Apdx. Policies and Practices. Addresses polygamy and other common questions.
- Author BiographyGerrie J. Mooy: Born in Amsterdam in 1942. Well acquainted with heart and soul issues. A former full time L.D.S. missionary, branch president, councilor on stake high councils, councilor in three bishoprics, elders quorum president, seventy, stake mission presidency, high priest group leader, temple ordinance worker, teacher, speaker, etc., a lifetime of study, years of seminary and university institutes of religion, father of three and grandfather of ten, BS degree BYU, Masters certificate George Washington University, advisory boards for Snow College and Utah State University, many other civic positions.
- Author(s)Gerrie J Mooy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.