All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.61Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.20
- AU $45.96Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen year old Sharon Mason has become a master in damage control. Everyday she takes care of her alcoholic parents and protects her little sister from the unpredictable, dangerous life that they hide. Sharon has managed to keep everything running smoothly until things start falling apart faster than she can control. That's when her school life, well-meaning friends, and a crush on that one special boy swball into an unstoppable, threatening force that can easily rip Sharon's family apart, separating them all, forever.
- Author BiographyKat Kirst has been a classroom teacher for over twenty-seven years. She wrote Surviving My Family to help students who confided in her about their difficult home-lives. Her second novel, Snitch, is available. Just click on the link under the Snitch's book cover. Kat lives in Dickinson, Texas with her husband, Tom, who keeps her focused on her dreams, and her dog, Chance, who keeps the yard free from any and all squirrel invasions.
- Author(s)Kat Kirst,Mrs Kathleen a Kirst
- PublisherKat Kirst
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKat Kirst
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kaley Larose
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.