All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionHow can a soldier survive extreme combat wounds? How does a sword-swallower gulp down a steel blade without killing themself? How can some people's bodies and mental strength help them to survive extreme temperatures, deadly diseases and natural disaster? This book deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyPatrick Catel has worked in children's publishing for over a dozen years. He has been involved in the publication of hundreds of titles on a wide range of topics. If it's winter and he's not working on books, he's probably hitting the slopes!
- Author(s)Patrick Catel
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRaintree Freestyle: Extreme Survival
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.