All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, 90,000 patients die in our American hospitals due to medical error. The price to individuals, families, and society at large is in the billions, and yet wrongful medical outcomes are often swept under the rug. Patients need to kw how to avoid medical blunders from the minute they step foot in their doctor's office or hospital. This book, written from an insider's perspective, walks readers through the potential hazards of healthcare and offers guidance for how to avoid injury or worse.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Klein, M.D., is a practicing physician specializing in internal medicine and infectious diseases. An associate professor of medicine, Dr. Klein also teaches at New York Medical College. He is the author of From Anecdote to Antidote.
- Author(s)Richard S. Klein
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/01/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight499 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.