Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionNot everyone gets to grow up in a small farming town like Yorktown, Indiana, but Greg Phillips did. What's more, he made the best of it by never really leaving. Greg's fate was sealed before his birth, when his father opened his own pattern shop. Phillips Patterns opened for business as a wood pattern manufacturer on a small plot of land that belonged to Greg's grandfather. Decades later, it still remains a family business. As a boy, along with two friends-Bill Webb and Mark Zurli-Greg began a lifelong love affair with cars. Together, the three boys took risks, raced toward danger, and enjoyed every minute of being pals during the 1960s, 1970s, and up to the present day. Greg relished working on and racing fast cars, but life would have meant thing without the love of his wife, Stacy, and the rest of his family. In Surviving the 70s, he recalls sports, pranks, outdoor adventures, cruising streets on summer nights, family tragedies, and living life to the fullest matter what happens.
- Author(s)Greg Phillips
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.