All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionSurviving the Auto Insurance Game is a comprehensive guide to understanding and dealing with the three parts of the auto insurance experience. Those parts are affordable rates, adequate coverage, and a fair claims settlement. The book exposes secrets that auto insurance companies and agents don't want you to kw. The book is a must read for you and your familiy members that drives a vehicle.
- Author BiographyDavid Felix Harris CSA, CLTC, CEP is a native of Philadelphia, Pa and an experienced financial professional. He is a graduate of Howard University's Center of Insurance and Risk Management and holds various insurance designations. He started in 1978 working as a clerk in Philadelphia's U.S. Attorney's Office and since has worked for Reliance, Cigna, Penn Mutual, Colonial Penn, Keystone Mercy, Atria, PRP, East of Broad CDC, and Wachovia Bank. He is presently CEO of Harris Insurance Services and a member of Thankful Baptist Church and the Father's Day Rally Committee.
- Author(s)David Felix Harris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.