Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionOur world has drastically changed, in a new era of austerity and a perceived shift in global business away from Europe and the United States towards the Asia-pacific region. This shift has created permanent changes to the declining ecomies of the West, towards a new post-industrial society. Creating a consumer- based society that produces less than many growing developing countries, which depends on creating debts to stimulate growth. this new type of society has high youth unemployment, limited opportunities in a more corporate dominated ecomy, and growing discontent about the future, by millions of its citizens. How can you, your family, and your community survive and potentially thrive through this era of epic change? Surviving the Ecomic Crisis, relates to a particular affect of this change for our businesses, communities, and our workplaces. Through each thought provoking section you can discover how to adjust, and overcome these ongoing and very real changes- from starting a recession proof business, to adjusting to working in a new country. The final chapter - Into our Future - focuses on current issues and trends which are set to shape our immediate future. Published by the Asian European University Press, Surviving the Ecomic Crisis, includes a link to a kindle version of the book.
- Author(s)Mark W Medley Mba
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.