Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Northern Alliance aggressively expanded during the past century by conquering nation after nation. For ten years though, under the leadership of President Hawkins, it has taken a new approach: subversion. It w wants to gain control of the central and southern republics of the hemisphere without looking like it was done by force. The Alliance is ready to take what it sees as the last steps in the annexation of the central republics. What it doesn't kw is that it has new and well-organized opponents who have organized clandestinely for over fifteen years and have learned of its impending moves. The opponents' plans and preparations are incomplete and their supreme commander is kidnapped. Now they must t only defend against the threat from the rth but one from within as well. The winner of power within could well decide whether the Alliance wins in the end.
- Author BiographyCraig Murdock was a debriefer/translator in various languages for U.S. intelligence services during the mid to late '80s. He later served as Head of the Modern & Classical Languages Department of Santa Rita High School in Tucson, AZ. Surviving the Northern Alliance is purely fiction. It is not intended to nor does it characterize any actual person or political action.
- Author(s)Craig B Murdock
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.