Surviving the Stress of Your Parents' Old Age: How to Stay Organized, Loving, and Sane While Caring for Them by Nan McAdam (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionCaregiver, are you sad....depressed? You love the person you're caring for, but when does it end? How can you have a fulfilling life with so much responsibility? Does this sound familiar? You are t alone. Caregiver burut can be crippling. 63% of caregivers die before their care receiver from depression related illness like suicide, strokes, and heart disease. If you don't want to become a part of that horrific statistic this book is for you. Not only will it give you helpful strategies for handling the stress in your caregiver life and preventing life threatening burut, but it will also give helpful tips on how to handle questions such as: * Is it time for our elder to hang up the car keys? * How to deal with hospital stays and doctor's appointments? * What happens if they get dementia? * Should they live with us, or a care facility? * How to handle their estate when it's time for the nursing home or they pass away? This is a must read for anyone who chooses to t only survive care giving, but have it enrich their lives.
- Author BiographyNan McAdam has had a prestigious career in both agricultural and in the financial sales arena. She has led sales teams for over 20 years. She has not only been involved in individual sales, but the training, coaching and leading of other sales people. In the early 1990's another avenue opened up for her to dedicate herself. Her parents were growing older and with that came health issues for them. She knew it was time to help them with their old age challenges any way she could. It was time to embrace being a caregiver. Little did she know it would be one of the most challenge careers of her life. She has since been helping 5 other loved ones navigate the experience of old age. Nan is an author of two blogs. She has been a fan of self improvement for many years and has passed her knowledge of leadership, parenting, and how to live a more enriched life in her blog: http: //www.selfimprovementinformation.com. She is, also, the author of an elder care blog: http: www.caring4youragingseniorcitizen.com. When Nan isn't care giving or writing, she is spending time with her family. She has been married to the same wonderful man for 35 years and has 3 children and two grandchildren. She makes her home in the Midwest where she lives with her husband and 3 furry four legged family members.
- Author(s)Nan McAdam
- PublisherNan McAdam
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNan McAdam
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.