All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionSusanna's Psalm is a testimonial book of praise in which the author shares her unique life journey. Whether dealing with epilepsy, growth, or brokeness, God has never left her side. A gripping story about faith, this read embraces the true Reason for our hope and is a reminder of where our strength lies. As a tribute to her Lord, Susanna's Psalm records physical and emotional battles and the victories God has helped her win.
- Author BiographyA writer and pianist, Susanna Ranae suffers from epilepsy and other medical disorders that prevent her from living an independent life. Despite limitations, freedom she has found in the pen enables her to answer the call to share Jesus' love with others. With a childhood interrupted, total dependence upon God was key for Susanna to tackle the belittling giants of reality. In her book, she records physical and emotional battles she faced and the victories God has helped her win. This is her psalm. Susanna lives with her parents in the farming community of Jay, Florida.
- Author(s)Susanna Ranae
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.