All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMRI Susceptibility Weighted Imaging discusses the promising new MRI technique called Susceptibility Weighted Imaging (SWI), a powerful tool for the diagsis and treatment of acute stroke, allowing earlier detection of acute stroke hemorrhage and easier detection of microbleeds in acute ischemia. The book is edited by the originators of SWI and features contributions from the top leaders in the science. Presenting an even balance between technical/scientific aspects of the modality and clinical application, this book includes over 100 super high-quality radiographic images and 100 additional graphics and tables.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2050 g
- Width184 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byE. Mark Haacke,Jurgen R. Reichenbach
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.