All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Make classic sushi along with more artful and exotic rolls with this illustrated sushi cookbook.</b> In this sushi making book, Japanese cooking expert Yumi Umemura offers eighty-five recipes that combine sushi rice with ingredients ranging from its time-hored partners to unexpectedly delicious ingredients--such as Thai fish sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, cooked meats like roast beef or chicken and French ratatouille--that infuse Japanese sushi with an unexpected and international flair. Sushi fans will love Umemura's traditional instructions for making Inside-Out Rolls, Nigiri Sushi, Hand Rolls, and Inari Sushi, and her exciting and invative recipes for Thai Shrimp Sushi Parcels, Taco Sushi, and Korean Kimchi Sushi Rolls. <b>Sushi Recipes include: </b><ul><li>Seared Tataki Beef Sushi</li><li>Tempura Sushi</li><li>Four Color Rolls</li><li>Two-Cheese Tuna Salad Rolls</li><li>Simple Mushroom and Chicken Sushi Rice</li><li>Poached Egg Sushi Rice Salad</li><li>Prosciutto Rolls</li><li>Tuna Tartare Gunkan Sushi</li><li>Avocado Sesame Rolls</li><li>Thai Shrimp Sushi Parcels</li><li>Korean Kimchi Sushi Rolls</li></ul>Whether making the classic thick rolls, thin rolls, or experimenting with one of Umemura's fun and easy-to-make inventions such as ball or pizza sushi, <i>The Sushi Lover's Cookbook</i> is the one sushi cookbook fanatics need to guide them to sushi nirvana.
- Author Biography<b>Yumi Umemura</b> is an expert chef in a variety of foods and is the author or translator of a number of cookbooks. She teaches cooking and creative table-setting in Tokyo and around the world. She has demonstrated recipes on Japanese television and is a frequent contributor to several Japanese publications. Photographer <b>Noboru Murata</b> has had a career of more than thirty years as an advertising photographer. His publications include <i>The Japanese House, Japan Style</i> and <i>Japanese Gardens</i>, all published by Tuttle Publishing.
- Author(s)Noboru Murata,Yumi Umemura
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Content Note85 recipes; colour photos throughout
- Weight948 g
- Width229 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.