All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Eating is pleasurable, eating is delicious, eating is sensual' says Susie. But for so many of us eating is associated with anguish and abstinence. From the first page this little book shows us how to think and feel differently about what we eat. So that we eat when we are hungry, eat what we want to eat to satisfy us and stop when we are full. Each page contains an easily absorbed bite-sized statement to transform eating that hurts into eating that urishes and calms. This book isn't magic but it feels as if it is.
- Author BiographyBest known as Princess Diana's therapist and the author of FAT IS A FEMINIST ISSUE, Susie Orbach has an international reputation as a therapist and expert on eating problems. She was a key figure at last year's Downing Street symposium on body issues and writes and broadasts regularly in a wide range of media.
- Author(s)Susie Orbach
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2002
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight87 g
- Width125 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.