Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe Susie & Sam series is a charming collection of illustrated stories about the new events and first experiences that most young children will encounter in everyday life. In Susie & Sam At the Hospital, Susie falls and hurts her arm. The family goes to the casualty department where they find out that Susie needs an X-ray. The doctors and nurses are kind to both twins. The story is presented in a helpful, positive and reassuring way with bright, fun pictures.
- Author BiographyJudy Hamilton is a writer and teacher and has children of her own. Mimi Everett is an illustrator.
- Author(s)Judy Hamilton
- PublisherGeddes & Grosset
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleSusie & Sam
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew Lanark
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGeddes & Grosset
- Content Note30 colour illustrations
- Width114 mm
- Height167 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.