All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe 14th book in Ann Purser's cosy crime series in which Lois Meade, owner of the New Brooms cleaning business, tidies houses - and also solves crimes. When a woman is discovered in the Mill House Hotel, strangled with a silver necklace, Lois puts on her sleuthing hat and delves into the case. As Inspector Cowgill and Lois hope the bling may shine a light on the killer, the discovery of a second body on the old waterwheel in the hotel may be grist for the mill in solving the murder - if they can manage to catch the culprit without getting the run-around.
- Author BiographyAnn Purser is the author of the Lois Meade mysteries (Scandal at Six, Found Guilty at Five) and the Ivy Beasley mysteries (The Blackwoods Farm Enquiry, The Sleeping Salesman Enquiry). She was born in Market Harborough in Leicestershire and has lived most of her life in villages. She has turned her hand to many things, including journalism (as a columnist for SHE magazine), keeper of hens and donkeys, art gallery manager, clerical assistant in a village school, Open University graduate, novelist, mother of three, and wife of Philip Purser, critic and writer. She is an avid reader of detective stories.
- Author(s)Ann Purser
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight146 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.