All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable Building Systems and Construction for Designers, Second Edition, continues to be the best resource for viewing building construction and its systems through the lens of sustainability. As a practicing architect and an interior designer, author Lisa M. Tucker covers all systems including structural, mechanical, electrical and lighting, plumbing, and interior building systems as they relate to sustainability and interior design. The technical kwledge and vocabulary presented in the text allows interior designers, architects, engineers, and contractors to communicate effectively with each other while collaborating on projects. This new edition -- produced in an easier-to-use format - contains the latest information on LEED, ADA, Net Zero construction, and sustainable construction practices.
- Author BiographyLisa M. Tucker is a practicing interior designer and Associate Professor of Interior Design in the School of Architecture and Design at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), United States. In 2012, she assumed the position of IDEC President.
- Author(s)Lisa M. Tucker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Content Note400 illus
- Weight1043 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.