All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights major achievements made in the last five years concerning sustainable C(sp3)-H bond functionalization and offers a promising and emerging tool-kit for organic synthesis. The book is divided into three chapters demonstrating key advances in C(sp3)-H bond functionalization. Chapter 1 reviews transition-metal-catalyzed C(sp3)-H bond functionalization using different directing groups, while Chapter 2 addresses the new methods of transition-metal-catalyzed and metal-free C(sp3)-H bond functionalization without directing groups, in addition to briefly highlighting redox-neutral C(sp3)-H bond functionalization. In closing, Chapter 3 examines visible-light photoredox catalysis, an emerging and highly sustainable C(sp3)-H bond functionalization strategy. The book offers an intriguing and useful reference guide for a broad readership working and/or interested in the fields of organic, orgametallic, and green chemistry.
- Author BiographyProf. Chengjian Zhu was born in Henan, China in 1966. He obtained his Ph.D. from Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (CAS) in 1996 under the supervision of Professor Changtao Qian, and subsequently worked as a postdoctoral fellow at the Universite de Bourgogne, University of Oklahoma, and the University of Houston from 1997 to 2000. He joined Nanjing University as an associate professor in 2000, and has been a full professor there since 2003. He has published more than 100 publications in international journals. His research interests lie in organic synthetic methodology, asymmetric catalysis and organometallic chemistry. Dr. Jin Xie was born in Chongqing, China in 1985. He received his B.S. from Northeast Forestry University in 2008 and his Ph.D. in 2013 from Nanjing University under the direction of Professor Chengjian Zhu. He is currently working as a postdoctoral research associate in Professor A. S. K. Hashmi's group at Heidelberg University.
- Author(s)Chengjian Zhu,Jin Xie
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Molecular Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 112 colour illustrations, 25 colour tables, biography
- Weight162 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.