Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this book is to ensure a better quality of life for everyone, both w and for generations to come. This means creating a better and safer environment internationally through the sustainable use of natural resources, encouraging sustainable development which supports a strong ecomy, and ensuring a high quality environment that can be enjoyed by all. Sustainable Development Partnerships brings together in one reference today's most cutting edge techlogies and methods for creating sustainable communities. With this book, environmental engineers, civil engineers, architects, mechanical engineers, and energy engineers find a common approach to building environmental friendly communities which are energy efficient. The five part treatment starts with a clear and rigorous exposition of sustainable development in practice, followed by self-contained chapters concerning applications. It features methods for the sustainable use of natural resources in built communities. It clearly explains the most cutting edge sustainable techlogies. It provides a common approach to building sustainable communities. It includes the coverage of sustainable practices from architecture to construction.
- Author BiographyDr. Clark is an internationally recognized scholar and expert in economics, renewable energy, sustainability, and sustainable communities. He was a contributing scientist to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (UNIPCC), which as an organization was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in December 2007 along with Al Gore and his film An Inconvenient Truth.
- Author(s)Woodrow W. Clark
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication03/07/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.