All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an up-to-date review of the status and prospects of different options in energy conversion and storage techlogies, as seen by a panel of world leading experts. It offers a platform for readers engaged in planning and undertaking new energy solutions, or retrofitting and redesigning the existing installations, to confront and to compare the pros and cons of various vel techlogy options. This book presents state-of-the-art papers on a timely topic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlija Lekic,Kemo Hanjalic,Roel van de Krol
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.