All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable Futures explores the links between population growth, diminishing resources and environmental challenges, and the implications for Australia's future. Written by leaders in their field, and based on presentations from the 2013 Fenner Conference on 'Population, Resources and Climate Change', this book is a timely insight into the intertwined challenges that we currently face, and what can be done to ensure a sustainable and viable future.
- Author BiographyJenny Goldie is national president of Sustainable Population Australia and also active in peak oil and climate change organisations. She is a former science teacher and communicator. Katharine Betts is a sociologist and author, recently retired from Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia who has researched population growth for over 35 years.
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJenny Goldie,Katharine Betts
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.