All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionSorption technique was employed to remove heavy metals from gold mining effluent using natural and plant materials for sustainability. An assessment of the effluent quality of a gold mining company in Ghana indicated that arsenic, copper and cyanide were the major pollutants in the process effluent. Arsenic and copper were successfully removed from the effluent by the studied materials. The research showed that the down-flow fixed-bed treatment configuration is an ideal system for the simultaneous removal of copper and arsenic from low concentration gold mining effluent, in addition to other heavy metals present in very low concentrations.
- Author(s)Mike Agbesi Acheampong
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.