All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more organizations see the importance of sustainable business practices. They have recognized that there are very substantial financial benefits to be obtained by integrating sustainability thinking and practices into all their business processes. Yet, for many companies, coming to terms with sustainability and what it means is a struggle. Sustainable Growth through Sustainable Business, in a clear, concise voice demonstrates how to think about and set a strategy, and implement the plan. The book shows how to measure, reduce, validate and report resource use and environmental impact as well as assiduously embed sustainability into the core business plan: to maximise the value of opportunities in cost savings, enhanced risk management and improved income through functional and asset optimisation, invation, brand and reputation, customer service and enlightened whole life cost issues. Additionally, by breaking down the subject into easy to understand, digestible units, it explains, simply, terms such as Ecomic Social Governance (ESG) through to complex issues surrounding Climate Change in order for you to understand and demonstrate the connections between an organisation's strategy, governance and financial performance and the social, environmental and ecomic context within which it operates.
- Author BiographyChristopher has over 25 years commercial experience, working in business development, operations and finance. Specialising in Sustainability for many years, being a curious, divergent and independent thinker, has been working with business, NGOs, as well as writing, and is recognised as an authoritative speaker at international conferences on Sustainability. All his experience, combined with depth of knowledge on the subject, aids his ability to translate sustainability into the language of business and finance to underpin core business strategy for growth, improved return on capital and mitigation of risk to bolster investment opportunities.
- Author(s)Christopher Gleadle
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.