All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable Growth in Global Markets provides a comprehensive introduction to the concept of market and business management outside the domestic market. It covers complex elements of market management, analysing behavioural theories such as theory of comparative advantage, theories of macro and micro marketing ecomics, socio-cultural theories, and various contemporary concepts of international business management. The book puts forward a broad foundation of the subject beginning with a discussion of the concept of market dynamics and followed by an analysis of the changing behaviour of markets and its components. The core discussion focuses upon the ability to do business in international markets, putting forward critical insights on the significance of leadership, building consumer value through invation, tracking the external environment for organizational change as well as important emerging trends towards building an invative venture.
- Author BiographyDr. Rajagopal is Professor of Marketing at EGADE Business School of Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM), Mexico City Campus and Fellow of the Royal Society for Encouragement of Arts, Manufacture and Commerce, London. He is also Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, and Fellow of Institute of Operations Management, United Kingdom. He specialises in the fields of Marketing Management, Rural Economic Linkages and Development Economics and has published 45 books and over 400 research contributions that include published research papers in international refereed journals. He is Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Leisure and Tourism Marketing, International Journal of Business Competition and Growth, and International Journal of Built Environment and Asset Management. He is Regional Editor of Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, and member of editorial board of various journals of international repute. He has imparted training to senior corporate executives and has conducted 60 management development programs. His research contributions have been conferred the highest recognition of National Researcher -SNI-level III by the National Council of Science and Technology, Government of Mexico.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight570 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.