All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful, established AT projects: forestry in Swaziland, Kenyan stoves, micro-hydro in Nepal, boats and cement plants in India, industries in Ghana and small grain production in Botswana and Zimbabwe. Can the benefits be sustained beyond the project?
- Author BiographyMarilyn Carr is Chief of the Economic Empowerment Section of the United Nations Development Fund for Women. She is a development economist with over 20 years experience in Asia and Africa and specializes in the fields of small enterprise development and technology choice and diffusion.
- Author(s)Marilyn Carr
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Weight317 g
- Width144 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.