All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management is the essential guide to the principles and practices of sustainable logistics operations and the responsible management of the entire supply chain. Based on extensive research by experts in the field, this comprehensive book covers the whole scope of sustainable logistics. The book provides carefully reviewed research-led applications and case studies that have been especially developed for this revised edition with particular attention for use in a teaching context. The mini case studies are highly topical, relating the theoretical concepts to practice and what is actually happening 'on the ground'. Examining the subject in an integrated manner, this book examines all the key areas in sustainable logistics and supply chain management, including: sustainable product design and packaging; sustainable purchasing and procurement; cleaner production; environmental impact of freight transport; sustainable warehousing and storage; sustainable supply management; reverse logistics and recycling; supply chain management strategy, and much more. The book provides an excellent insight into the topic that will help managers, students, and scholars grasp the fundamentals of green supply and logistics management. This revised edition of Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management includes valuable supporting online materials, including PPT presentations, chapter summaries, learning objectives, tips for teaching and in class activities.
- Author BiographyProfessor David B. Grant is Professor of Logistics at Hull University Business School. He has over 175 publications and is on the editorial boards of numerous journals. Dr Alexander Trautrims is a Lecturer in Supply Chain and Operations Management at Nottingham University Business School. His research focuses on sourcing, compliance and supply issues in supply chains. Professor Chee Yew Wong is Chair of Supply Chain Management at Leeds University Business School. He has more than nine years of industrial working and consultancy experience in operations, purchasing, production, inventory and distribution management, and supply chain design with SMEs and multinational companies.
- Author(s)Alexander Trautrims,Chee Yew Wong,David B. Grant
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.