All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows managers how they can identify their stakeholders and cooperate with them in a mutually successful and satisfying way. It includes numerous examples from case studies and international firms, illustrating the stepping stones to a comprehensive stakeholder management.
- Author BiographySYBILLE SACHS is Professor at the University of Zurich, Switzerland and Head of the Centre for Strategic Management: Stakeholder View at HWZ. She heads the research projects 'Good Practices of Stakeholder View' and 'ICT-Supported Stakeholder Management as an Entrepreneurial Success Factor' which are supported by different national and international academic and research institutions. EDWIN RUEHLI is Professor Emeritus for Business Administration at the University of Zurich, Switzerland. In 1970 he founded the Institute for Research in Business Administration, which he headed until 2000. In 1994 he was guest professor at the Columbia University in New York. He has published more than 200 papers on international, strategic and stakeholder management.ISABELLE KERN first studied English, German and History, and later Business IT. She is senior research assistant at the Centre for Strategic Management: Stakeholder View at HWZ (University of Applied Sciences for Business Administration Zurich, Switzerland), and wrote her dissertation at the University of Zurich on stakeholder and knowledge management.
- Author(s)Edwin Ruhli,Isabelle Kern,Sybille Sachs
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 210 p.
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.