All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is primarily intended to serve as a research-based textbook on sustainable supply chains for graduate programs in Business, Management, Industrial Engineering, and Industrial Ecology, but it should also be of interest for researchers in the broader sustainable supply chain space, whether from the operations management and industrial engineering side or more from the industrial ecology and life-cycle assessment side. Finding efficient solutions towards a more sustainable supply chain is increasingly important for managers, but clearly this raise difficult questions, often without clear answers. This book aims to provide insights into these kinds of questions for students and practitioners, based on the latest academic research.
- Author BiographyDr. Yann Bouchery is an Assistant Professor at EM Normandie (France). Dr. Bouchery received a Master Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from Lund University (Sweden) as well as a Master Degree in Industrial Management and Logistics from Ecole Centrale Lille (France). He obtained a PhD in Operations Management from Ecole Centrale Paris (France) in 2012. He has published articles in academic journals such as International Journal of Production Economics and European Journal of Operational Research. Charles J. Corbett, Ph.D., is professor of Operations Management and Sustainability at the UCLA Anderson School of Management, where he holds the IBM Chair in Management. He served as Chairman and Deputy Dean of Academic Affairs from 2009-2012, and previously as Associate Dean of the MBA program. Dr. Tarkan Tan is an Associate Professor in the School of Industrial Engineering at Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands. Dr. Tan received his Ph.D in Industrial Engineering from the Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, in 2002.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/09/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Supply Chain Management
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 35 colour illustrations, 28 colour tables, biography
- Weight961 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCharles J. Corbett,Jan C. Fransoo,Tarkan Tan,Yann Bouchery
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.