All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.97Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionSustaining Life on Earth brings together a broad range of specialists to diagse causes and devise cures for collapsing global life support systems. More than any other text in the fields of ecological and biological integrity, this book emphasizes the impact of global change on population health and the role of legal and paralegal instruments in affecting sustainable change.
- Author BiographyColin L. Soskolne is professor of epidemiology at the University of Alberta. Laura Westra is professor emeritus of philosophy at University of Windsor. She also holds a doctorate of law from York University. Louis J. Kotze is associate professor of environmental law at North-West University in South Africa. Brendan Mackey is professor of plant ecology at the Australian National University. William E. Rees is professor of population ecology at the University of British Columbia. Richard Westra is assistant professor of political science at Pukyong National University in South Korea.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight830 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byBrendan Mackey,Colin L. Soskolne,Laura Westra,Louis J. Kotze,William E. Rees
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.