All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past four decades, New York-based artist Suzan Frecon (born 1941) has become kwn for abstract oil paintings and watercolors that are at once reductive and expressive. While she has described oil painting as her primary focus, watercolor has played a vital role in her process, as both a form of study for the larger oil paintings and as an outlet for a looser, more gestural style. As with her oil paintings, Frecon's works on paper continue her investigation of a highly allusive, geometric and yet still organic abstraction; mostly small in scale, they are remarkable for their quiet presence and power. Suzan Frecon: Paper is published to coincide with an exhibition at David Zwirner in New York, and features over 50 watercolors, a few small oil-on-panel works and a collection of excerpted texts and poetry selected by the artist.
- PublisherRadius Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRadius Books
- Weight1406 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.