All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- Description(Berklee Guide). Berklee pia professor Suzanna Sifter will teach you to enrich your playing with advanced jazz harmonies. This workbook will help you play with a contemporary jazz sound, interpret lead sheets, and use upper-structure triads to expand your comping palette. By considering tensions in terms of these triads, you will develop an organized and intuitive means of using more advanced structures in your playing. These practical exercises and concise descriptions will help you develop your sight-comping and create full and colorful voicings for all chord types. The accompanying CD lets you hear and practice these techniques with a jazz quartet!
- Author(s)Suzanna Sifter
- PublisherBerklee Press Publications
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerklee Press Publications
- Weight476 g
- Width226 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.