CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fitzmorris family appears on the outside to be rmal -- well, probably t too many people really think of them as rmal, but they are too polite to say it. But who wants a peek into the lives of rmal people? That's why there is reality TV, something the Fitzmorris children were never allowed to watch. Except for one season of Survivor, these kids completely missed network television. And they never played soccer. They did eat cookies for dinner, had great difficulty making it to school on time, and often skipped at their parent's suggestion. In this household, the pets trained their people and the only rules were don't hurt anyone or destroy property . But through it all, the real theme is the heart-warming bond between a mother and her children. This collection of favourite newspaper columns by the author illustrates why she falls desperately short of the stereotypical perfect homemaker. Mary Ann Fitzmorris may be crazy, but she is fun.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Fitzmorris is a freelance writer, television and radio producer, talk show host, and voice-over talent. She and her husband own the website nomenu.com, featuring all things New Orleans food. They live outside New Orleans, with what remains of their furry brood. Her two children are still trying to cut their umbilical cords.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Fitzmorris
- PublisherSweet N Sour
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSweet N Sour
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width210 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.