All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuzuki GSX-R: A Legacy of Performance explores the roots of the original GSX-R750 concept, its showroom and racetrack successes, and how its eye-opening performance, lightweight design, and charismatic personality established a new market segment that Suzuki continues to define. Each generation of the GSX-R family is explored through interviews with Suzuki engineers and designers. Virtually every member of the original GSX-R development staff is still associated with Suzuki, and they all offer recollections of the bike's gestation, providing priceless insight on the breakneck-speed engineering required to bring a light, fast race bike to the street. Readers will be taken inside the off-limits Ryuyo R & D center and proving ground, where the engineering and development of the GSX-R models are carried out. This is followed by a virtual factory tour that shows a GSX-R being built step by step. Suzuki GSX-R: A Legacy of Performance offer's an insider's look at the most influential and w
- Author(s)Marc Cook
- PublisherDavid Bull Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPhoenix
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid Bull Publishing,U.S.
- Content NoteOver 200 illustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.