All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe first classical organ method for children, the Suzuki Organ School is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzukias Mother Tongue Method. In order to develop pedal technique, pedal melodies are included between every manual piece. Non legato pieces contain small phonetic signs above the tes to indicate differentiated n legato playing. The CD, available separately, contains model performances of the repertoire contained in Volume 4.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSuzuki Method Core Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date06/01/2009
- Weight272 g
- Width221 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlfred Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.