All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive manual intended to teach students the basics of communicating in Swahili at an elementary level. It is designed to teach major communicative skills such as speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Moreover, the text strives to impart fundamental kwledge about East African and Swahili culture.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Hinnebusch is Professor of Linguistics and African Languages at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Sarah M. Mirza,Thomas J. Hinnebusch
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width220 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.