All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionIt is Saturday night and the Pier Ballroom in Swansea is the place to be: For Lily, an evacuee unclaimed by her family at the end of the war; for Judy, taught independence by her war widow mother; for Katie, the product of a marriage between a drunken, violent father and a cowed, beaten mother; and for the spoiled, wilful Helen. It is an evening that fuels jealousies and sows the seeds for friendships, confidences, and romance ...
- Author BiographyCatrin Collier was born and brought up in Pontypridd. She worked in Europe and America before returning to her native Wales. She now lives on the Gower Peninsula near Swansea, with her family.
- Author(s)Catrin Collier
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication07/03/2002
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date22/03/2010
- Weight286 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 16 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.