All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary crafters are thriving on personalizing, modifying, and altering fashion as t only hobbies but as a lifestyleAltered clothing, cut up T-shirts, and recycled denim is all the rage. New sewers, DIYers, and crafters are looking for clever ways to revamp their existing wardrobe items into new and vel garments and accessories. This book shows all the exciting ways that you can use sweaters.Sweater Surgery teaches readers great alteration techniques including hand sewing, machine sewing, simple and decorative serging, easy felting, applique, embroidery and embellishing skills that can be used in a myriad of ways to jazz up just about anything! The possibilities are as endless as the ways sweater fabric can be used.Projects include totes, handbags, belts, jewellery, pillows, funky stuffed toys, simple garments, such as skirts and wraps, and more.
- Author BiographyStephanie Gerard has a Degree in Industrial Design from Pratt Institute 1991, and worked as a Set Decorator and Prop Master for 10 years in the Entertainment Industry. She has produced, written scripts and edited web content for television shows and has been covering these creative topics for HGTV, DIY Network and Lifetime TV. She has designed and written directions for over 400 craft projects for clients.
- Author(s)Stefanie Girard
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDomestic Arts for Crafty Girls
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.