All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $42.68Free postage
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $36.05
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.10
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $28.53
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.08
- AU $33.56Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $31.42Trending at AU $34.71
About this product
- DescriptionFor forty-five years, rewned pastry chef Jan Hedh has been baking cookies, cakes, tarts, and pies. Over a lifetime immersed in the dessert traditions of his native Sweden, he has refined the art of baking to produce flawless recipes like the ones collected here. This sumptuous compendium features 277 kinds of baked goods, including recipes for classic Swedish desserts like almond puff pastry, coconut macaroons, petit fours, and traditional Christmas cookies, as well as a full array of muffins, fruit tarts, and cakes.
- Author BiographyMaster baker Jan Hedh is known throughout Sweden as a beloved baker and confectioner and is internationally recognized within the food industry. Hedh works as a partner in the artisan bakery Peter's Yard.
- Author(s)Jan Hedh
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note177 ilustrations
- Weight1284 g
- Width22 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine225 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.