All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's delicious Kransekake (Swedish almond cake with icing), crunchy Knapriga Sirapskakor (crunchy syrup cookies), or classic Vaniljkringlor (vanilla biscuits), these desserts represent the finest of Swedish traditional desserts. Swedish pastry chef Cecilia Vikbladh offers 80 recipes of her irresistible recipes, with mouth-watering full color photos to demonstrate the final results. Comforting and diverse, these treats will satisfy any sweet tooth. Directions are straightforward, headed by yield and appropriate temperatures, with ingredients and steps outlined; color photographs appear in groups as illustrations throughout the text. Throughout the book little tips are highlighted to ensure the best results. This book allows for readers to gain further insight into Swedish culture by enjoying the very desserts they covet at home.
- Author BiographyCecilia Vikbladh has a passionate relationship to food and thinks that all cooking should be associated with joy. She has worked in kitchens making dishes for the food industry, and been a food editor for the newspapers and food magazines. She has also held cooking courses and given lectures on food. She now runs Cecilia's Kitchen, a delicatessen shop in southern Sweden. Vikbladh resides in Sweden.
- Author(s)Cecilia Vikbladh
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note68 illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $140.31
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.