All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of <i>Slow Burn </i>turns up the heat when a sexy bet turns into so much more....</b> Hawkin Play, the bad boy rock star with a good guy heart, has lived a lifetime of cleaning up after his twin brother's mistakes. Hunter's most recent screwup could land Hawke in jail and risk the band's future. Hawke agrees to guest lecture at a local college to stay in the judge's good graces--and a bet with his bandmate to seduce his sexy teaching assistant is icing on the cake. Quinlan Westin is harder to bed than Hawke imagined. She kws his type and is determined to avoid the rocker at all costs--even if their attraction runs deeper than simple lust. Just as Hawke might finally be winning over the girl, his brother has other plans. When Hunter realizes his twin finally has a weakness, he'll stop at thing to take advantage....
- Author Biography<b>K. Bromberg </b>is the <i>New York Times </i>and <i>USA Today</i> bestselling author of the Driven Trilogy (including Driven, Fueled, and Crashed). K. lives in Southern California with her husband and three children. When she needs a break from the daily chaos of her life, you can most likely find her on the treadmill or with e-reader in hand devouring a good, saucy book.
- Author(s)K Bromberg
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleDriven Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight181 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.