All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn a moments tice, Sue's life changed. She was diagsed with cancer and her husband was having an affair. It was as if a Iowa whirlwind had come along and picked up everything she knew to be true and put it all down in the wrong place. She had t been home in a few years to Blairstown, IA. She couldn't help but feel that the slower pace would help her figure out the problems in her life. Its t easy though, when your high school sweet heart, who happens to be a woman, still wants to marry you. Then there is Grandma Thomson, a retired radio star, still driving her Towncar at the age of 86, and riding in hot air balloons. Sometimes it takes a town to put things back together after a twister hits. Come along and see what decisions Sue makes in her adventures in Iowa.
- Author BiographyI am currently a student at Iowa State University. I have written and painted since I was a child. I hope that sells from this book will allow me to raise money for my own farm.
- Author(s)Tobey Lynne Strauch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.