All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh from Bunka, the Japanese publisher of Pattern Magic and Drape Drape, comes this stylish book for home sewers. With instructions showing how to make 23 different garments and simple step by step diagrams, this book includes 2 actual size patterns. The step by step instructions are clear and straight forward and there are photographs of all the garments. It's a must for all those who want to make their own versions of cool Japanese designs.
- Author BiographyYoshiko Tsukiori is a graduate of Joshi Bijutsu College. After working in apparel companies, Yoshiko became an independent freelance sewing designer. She creates a diverse range of clothing such as children's and babies' clothes, and women's designer garments.
- Author(s)Yoshiko Tsukiori
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.