All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant your friends and family to gasp in awe when you bring dessert to the table? Here's a secret: You can make wow-worthy cakes, cookies, candies, and more, in your own kitchen, faster and more easily than you'd ever guess. (Certainly you don't need to tell your satisfied audience.) Seton Rossini provides step-by-step instructions and photographs to help you make 75 crowd-pleasing confections such as: * Honeybee Cupcakes * Pinata Cake * Rothko Cookies * Limoncello Tart * Bailey's Marshmellows Rossini takes her cue from artists, vintage sweets, cocktails, and more, to create desserts that are crazy fun, breathtakingly beautiful, and, most importantly, surprisingly simple.
- Author BiographySeton Rossini is a baker, blogger, and award-winning designer. She's competed on a Food Network Challenge, demonstrated her succulent cupcakes on ABC's The Chew, and created whimsical pastries for the windows of Macy's. She lives with her family in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Seton Rossini
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100 color photographs
- Weight910 g
- Width239 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.