All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey say there's place like home. It's where the heart is...Meet the little boy who believes in miracles. Meet the mother who loves to bring babies home from the newborn aisle of her supermarket. Meet the husband who carves a longed-for baby out of ice as a gift for his wife. Meet the widow who is reminded of romance whilst standing at the kitchen sink. In this prize-winning short story collection, Carys Bray weaves together moments of joy, heartache, sadness and unwavering love as told through seventeen very different tions of home.
- Author BiographyCarys Bray was awarded the Scott Prize for her debut short-story collection, Sweet Home. Her first novel, A Song for Issy Bradley, was chosen for Radio 4's Book at Bedtime and was shortlisted for the Costa First Novel Award and winner of the Authors' Club Best First Novel Award 2015. She lives in Southport with her husband and four children.
- Author(s)Carys Bray
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Weight138 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.16
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $43.57
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.21
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.