All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpring should bring renewal, but Maura McKnight-Parker cant escape the past. Still reeling from the loss of one daughter, the former free spirit is thrown for a loop by the return of her older daughter, Sage, and the reappearance of her first love, Sage's father. Jackson Lange never knew his daughternever even knew that he'd left the love of his life pregnant when he fled their small townbut he has never forgotten Maura. Now they are all back, but Sage has her own secret, one that will test the fragile bonds of a reunited family. Thrown together by circumstances and dedicated to those they love, Maura and Jackson must learn to move forward and let go of the mistakes of their past for the bright future that awaits them and their friends in Hope's Crossing.
- Author BiographyRaeAnne Thayne finds inspiration in the beautiful northern Utah mountains, where she lives with her husband and three children. Her books have won numerous honors, including three RITA Award nominations from the Romance Writers of America and a Career Achievement Award from RT Book Reviews magazine. RaeAnne loves to hear from readers and can be reached through her website at www.raeannethayne.com.
- Author(s)RaeAnne Thayne
- PublisherHarlequin Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleHope's Crossing
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarlequin Books
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.