All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Old rivalries heat up in the fourth Sweet Pepper Fire Brigade mystery from the national bestselling author of<b></b><i>In Hot Water</i>.</b> Fire chief Stella Griffin has been put in charge of judging the annual recipe contest, but Eric her resident ghost and true culinary genius has vanished. Before she can track down his latest haunt, she s called in to investigate a local moonshine distillery that was set ablaze, making her realize there s more than pies and cakes cooking in Sweet Pepper. As rumors of a revived whiskey war ignite, Stella turns to the town s elders to help her find answers. The past might have some clues as to what has sparked the present fires. But when following a lead lands her in buried rubble, Stella realizes she must extinguish this case fast or she might be going down in flames.
- Author Biography<b>J. J. Cook</b> is a pseudonym for a married couple who writes mysteries, mostly set in the South, with a touch of paranormal and romance. Together, they are the author of the Sweet Pepper Fire Brigade Mysteries, including <i>In Hot Water</i>, <i> Playing with Fire</i>, and <i>That Old Flame of Mine</i>, and the Biscuit Bowl Food Truck Mysteries, including<i> Fat Tuesday Fricassee</i> and <i>Fry Another Day</i>.
- Author(s)J J Cook
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSweet Pepper Fire Brigade
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.