Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionOne night eight years ago and you ran, angel. One night w and you're gone again. I won't let you run this time without giving chase. Eight years ago Evangeline Rowe met her ice-blue eyed, perfect cowboy, but she was running from a past he would have kept her trapped within. One night of unbelievable passion, a lost and consequently broken heart, and only memories that haunted her dreams and made all subsequent liaisons fall short. By the time she is called back to Auckland to tend her dying father, she has only just managed to vanquish the ghosts of her past eugh to settle down. Her time as a cowgirl-in-the-rodeo-ring is coming to an end - and then she sees him. Standing across the crowd at Sweet Seduction, listening to her sing. With his arm wrapped around his fiancee. Try as she might to refuse him access to her heart again, Nick Anscombe has never forgotten that night eight years ago either. And sets out to prove to Eva, his angel, that their hearts are indeed meant to be one. Old grudges, disgruntled relatives, and a past that haunts as much as hurts, chases Eva down. Gunshots, attempted kidnappings, hostage situations, hot investigators and just as hot police detectives, everything comes to a head when Eva faces her past and accepts who she is inside. And who she is began that day eight years ago - but was it truly the same for her ice-blue eyed cowboy? And can she still be the cowgirl-in-the-rodeo-ring she desires and let him back inside her battered heart? Love at first sight has never been so dangerous and so very delicious at the same time.
- Author BiographyNicola Claire lives in beautiful Taupo, New Zealand with her husband and two young boys. She's tried her hand at being a paramedic, bank teller and medical sales representative, (not all necessarily in that order), but her love of writing keeps calling her back. She has a passion for all things supernatural, spiced up with a good dollop of romance - as long as they include strong characters, alpha males and capable females, and worlds which although make-believe are really quite believable in the end. There's nothing better than getting caught up in a compelling, intriguing and romantic book. When she's not writing or reading, she's out on her family boat at Lake Taupo, teaching her young boys to fish, showing them the beauty that surrounds them in nature and catching some delicious trout for dinner. Kindred has been a joy to write, creating a rich world with dynamic characters and paranormal twists that shock and awe has been pure bliss for this author. And just as well, because there's a lot more story yet to tell...
- Author(s)Nicola Claire
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.