All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, knitters of all levels will draw inspiration and additionally helpful are illustrations, charts, and an appendix. Shawlettes are hip! These hugely popular, fashion accessories are worn about the shoulders and meant for showing off. International knitwear designer Jean Moss kws this best and has pulled together a wonderfully creative collection of 25 knitting patterns for shawlettes, capelets, cowls, collars, and more. The garments are grouped by style: Country, Couture, Folk, and Vintage, and feature gorgeous yarns including wool, silk, cotton, and sustainable blends. Knitters of all levels will draw inspiration from the brilliant patterns and variations. Additionally helpful are illustrations, charts, schematics, and an appendix with instructions for special stitches.
- Author BiographyOne of Britain's leading designers, JEAN MOSS is known worldwide for her distinctive couture knits. She has created her own collections of handknits for more than 25 years. She's also designed for Rowan Yarns and many international fashion houses, including Ralph Lauren, Laura Ashley, and Benetton.
- Author(s)Jean Moss
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, 45 photographs, 30 illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $34.13Trending at AU $37.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.